He leads me beside still waters
Free Site Counters

Saturday 9 April 2011

Lent---32

The sun was out, the sky was blue and now I'm here writing about today. Rats, that doesn't rhyme.

Having woken at 6.48 on a Saturday morning!!!!! Why did I do that? I got up and started potting some tomato plants, chilli and Spanish peppers, onions, cucumber plants and broccoli.

Then down to allotment to strim and trim the plot borders. Then back home to prepare meeting fiends from Scumhampton.

Lunch was taken at a "all you can eat" Chinese Buffet in Gunwharf. I challenged their 14 year old son to "who can get through most plates" competition---I won :)

Then it was time to re-relocate and go for a short walk along seafront and head for a coffee.

This evening we ahev the two grandkiddies for a sleep over as their mummy and daddy are at a wedding reception.

It was good fun reading to young Amy, hearing her demonstrate animal noises and her encouraging me to count the number of mice on the page.

Here's to a continuous night's sleep :)