He leads me beside still waters
Free Site Counters

Friday 8 April 2011

Lent---31

What a glorious day. Blue skies, bright sunshine and jolly pleasant it is too.

I took half-day flexi today: cycled home (32 mins), ate lunch at allotment, cut grass in garden and driveway, went to pub for farewell drinks with an ex-colleague.

Disappointed for him that only 5 turned up over hour and half and no one from his last department turned up.

Catching up on news/gossip, I am so glad that I moved on to new job with a different authority 16 months ago. Seems that the wheels of decision making still run slow----so nothing changes. The poor staff left behind :(

Looking forward to this coming weekend. Potting out plants that I have grown from seed, out for Chinese buffet lunch with freinds and then having grandkiddies for sleepover on Saturday evening and then maybe. just maybe, a BBQ on Sunday.