He leads me beside still waters
Free Site Counters

Saturday 23 April 2011

Lent---46

The final day.

So after 46 days, I have successfully completed my task of not signing into FB for Lent.

Have I missed it? Yes and no.

Yes----for not being able to play games with friends, for not being to catch up on the news of those I care about.

No----not missing the insidious posts of some people.

When I left FB I had 126 "friends" or properly termed "acquaintances". I know I have lost one because she, after only a short time using FB, has decided it is not for her. I did gain one friend to whom I sent an invite a few weeks back. It would be good to catch up with him as we have not seen each other for about 18 years! The ironic thing about the ex and new FB friends are that they are ex husband and wife to each other.

Have I learned anything from his period of abstinence?

I don't think so.

I think I will continue in my usual vein of commenting on other's walls, I will continue posting on my wall using my own particular line of humour.

I do not set out to offend, if others are offended then they must have the issue and deal with it. Either by discussing with me to gain understand me or losing out by deleting me as an "acquaintance."

Aspergers of the world unite.