He leads me beside still waters
Free Site Counters

Friday 15 April 2011

Lent---38

Last day at work before Easter and my being let loose on FB again.

Today at work was a day of tying up loose ends ready for Auditors to review our restatement of last years accounts under IFRS. It has been a challenge and steep learning curve but here's hoping all is well. I will find out when I return to work.

The department is relocating to another floor at work so I was also spending time packing files and books into crates. Labelling everything that moves to ensure it ends up in right place needed to be done too.

On my first day back to work it will be a case of packing boxes, dealing with unread emails and hit ground running to continue with closing down this year's accounts.

In the meantime, it is relax and relaxation time plus getting out and enjoying the time off.